Higher Power? Oh, Higher Power?Ahhhhh!
Ever have one of those days when everything is going good. You're relatively sure of everything, and then BOOM! something happens to shake all that. That's where I'm at. I'm obsessing and I'm really trying to turn this particular crap over to my Higher Power, but I'm having a little trouble letting go. I know my Higher Power doesn't test me. That's my belief. My Higher Power has no need to test me. The only thing that a Higher Power could test would be my willpower (of which I have none, that's why I rely on Him for my recovery) or my belief. My Higher Power also doesn't test my belief. It's pointless, so shit happens. Life shows up, and I've got to use the tools that have been given me by all the wonderful people in my recovery. Sometimes it's just hard to STOP obsessing over things. Anyway, I'll make it, but I should probably call my sponsor, huh? That makes a lot of sense.

3 comments:
Yes, call Dan. He could probably help.
Thanks for the advice, anonymous person that I apparently know:) I did talk to Dan. Things are much better. He did help a lot. Thanks for the support.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Shemale fucks men
Post a Comment